It’s easy to keep your kitchen cabinets looking great and clean with minimal effort! Keeping them tidy is essential for good hygiene and to ensure they stay looking their best.
Cleanliness should be a priority in the kitchen, which is one of the most commonly used spaces in the house. While many people remember to clean sinks and cooking surfaces to ward off germs, kitchen cabinets are often overlooked. Grease, dust, oil, and food splatters can all accumulate on cabinet surfaces, so it’s essential to know how to clean them properly to maintain a healthy and aesthetically pleasing kitchen.
To get the job done, here are the tools you’ll need!
- Microfiber cloth
- Old toothbrush
- Gentle cleaning solution (for wood cabinets, use Blueoxy Kitchen Concentrate Cleaner & Degreaser
- Glass cleaner (optional)
Do you want to know how to easily clean the surfaces of your kitchen cabinets? Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you out!
Make sure to take care of any stains or messes right away. To keep your kitchen cabinets looking their finest with minimal effort and time spent on cleaning, give them a weekly or biweekly clean.
- If your kitchen cabinets don’t reach the ceiling, make sure to dust or clean the tops.
- Use a damp microfiber cloth with a cleaning solution to control the amount of cleaner used and ensure that the cabinet surfaces don’t get too wet.
- Wipe down all surfaces from top to bottom.
- For tougher dirt and grime, use an old toothbrush to scrub into the little nooks and crannies of the cabinet hardware.
- If there is any glass on the cabinets, use glass cleaner to get it streak-free.
- After you’re done, use a new cloth lightly damp with water to wipe away any cleaner and give the cabinets a final rinse.
- Let them dry or dry them off with a new cloth.
Do you want to learn how to give your kitchen cabinets a deep clean? Here’s what you need to know!
Every few months, why not take some time to give your kitchen cabinets a thorough clean? This means giving the inside a good scrub. The same process applies to cleaning the outside surfaces but, for a more in-depth clean, add the following steps.
Make sure to check your cabinets for any empty spaces and see if any of the shelf liners need to be replaced.
Let’s begin by giving the cabinet shelves a nice dusting/vacuuming, starting from the top!
Give your kitchen cabinets a refresh by cleaning their interiors with a microfiber cloth and your favorite cleaning solution.
Gently rinse the inside of the cabinet and make sure to dry it off properly. If necessary, put new shelf liners in place.
Gently wipe down the contents of the cabinet, getting rid of anything that’s no longer good to eat.
Please return all items in the cabinet and ensure it is completely dry before doing so.
For quick and easy cleaning of your wood cabinets, try Blueoxy Wood Polish Spray. It’s residue-free, dries fast, and uses the power of hydrogen peroxide to tackle grease and grime with ease. Safe and guaranteed, our wood surface cleaner is Safer Choice Certified and is great for furniture, chairs, tables, doors, and more. No phthalates and parabens, so you can feel secure in using them.
Make your space sparkle! Give it a good clean and then add that extra bit of shine. Don’t forget to disinfect for extra protection against germs. #MakesLifeEasy