Interpretation and Definitions
The meanings of words with capitalized first letters are defined under the following conditions. The following definitions must have the same meaning whether they are written in the singular or plural.
* Account refers to a unique account created for You in order for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
* Company (referred to in this Agreement as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”) means BR BuildCare Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
* Cookies are small files that a website places on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device, containing information about Your browsing history on that website, among other things.
* Telangana, India is referred to as the country.
* Device refers to any device that can connect to the Service, such as a computer, smartphone, or digital tablet.
* Personal Data is defined as any information relating to a specific or identifiable individual.
* The Website is referred to as the Service.
* Service Provider refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on the Company’s behalf. It relates to third-party companies or individuals hired by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on its behalf, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
* A product is an item that You will purchase and receive via the website or our services.
* Usage Data is information that is automatically collected, either by using the service or by the service infrastructure itself (for example, the length of a page visit).
* Website refers to the Blueoxy shop, which is accessible from.
* You refers to the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such a person is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may request personally identifiable information from You that can be used to contact or identify You.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Phone number
* Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
* Usage Data
When you use the Service, Usage Data is automatically collected.
Usage Data may include Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the amount of time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may automatically collect certain information when You access the Service via a mobile device, including but not limited to the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, Your mobile device’s IP address, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or use a mobile device to access it.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
* Cookies, also known as browser cookies. A cookie is a small file that is saved to Your Device. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to notify you when one is sent. However, if You refuse to accept Cookies, You may be unable to use certain aspects of our Service. Unless you have changed your browser settings to reject Cookies, our Service may use them.
* Web Beacons Certain sections of our Service and emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, as well as for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a specific section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session.” When You go offline, persistent cookies remain on Your computer or mobile device, whereas session cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent cookies for the following purposes:
* Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are required in order to provide You with services available through the Website and to allow You to use some of its features. They aid in the authentication of users and the prevention of fraudulent use of user accounts. The services You have requested cannot be provided without these Cookies, and We only use these Cookies to provide those services to You.
* Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
* Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies enable us to remember choices You make when using the Website, such as your login information or language preference. These Cookies are used to provide You with a more personalized experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences each time You visit the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
Personal Data may be used by the Company for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring its usage.
* Manage Your Account: manage Your registration as a Service user. The Personal Data You Provide may grant You access to various Service functionalities available to You as a registered user.
* For contract performance: the creation, compliance, and execution of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased, or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
* To contact You: To contact You via email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications about updates or informative communications about the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
* To send You news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about, unless You have indicated a preference not to receive such information.
* To manage Your requests to Us: To attend to and manage Your requests to Us.
* For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or carry out a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data about our Service users is one of the assets transferred.
* Other uses: We may use Your information for a variety of purposes, including data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following circumstances:
* With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers in order to monitor and analyse how our Service is used, as well as to contact You.
* For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information as part of or during negotiations for any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business by another company.
* With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners so that You can receive specific products, services, or promotions.
* With other users: When You share personal information or interact with other users in public areas, such information may be viewed by all users and publicly distributed outside.
* With Your Consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other reason with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Usage Data will also be retained by the Company for internal analysis. Usage Data is typically retained for a shorter period of time, unless it is used to improve the security or functionality of Our Service, or We are legally required to keep this data for a longer period of time.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and any other locations where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information could be transferred to and stored on computers outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to ask Us to delete or assist you in deleting Personal Data about you that We have collected.
Our Service may allow You to delete certain information about You from the Service.
You can change, amend, or delete Your information at any time by logging in to Your Account, if you have one, and going to the account settings section, where you can manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correction of, or deletion of any personal information You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may be required to retain certain information due to a legal obligation or a legal basis.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain conditions, the Company may be required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities to disclose Your Personal Data (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such action is required to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the Company’s rights or property
* Prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* Protect the personal safety of Service Users or the general public
* Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
We care about the security of Your Personal Data, but keep in mind that no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is completely secure. While We make every effort to use commercially acceptable safeguards to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
Our Service is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Please contact Us if You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data. If We discover that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent, We will take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires parental consent, we may need to obtain permission from your parents before collecting and using that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may include links to websites that are not owned or operated by Us. If You click on a third-party link, You will be directed to that third-party’s website. We strongly recommend that You read the Privacy Policies of every website You visit.
We have no control over, and accept no responsibility for, any third-party sites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
If you have any
* By email: email@example.com
* By visiting this page on our website: https://blueoxyshop.com/contact/
* By phone number: (040 ) 40194012
* By mail: Plot No 14, Gokul Flats, 9th Phase Rd, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085